Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pre-Staging

Hi everyone! I'm in Miami right now, visiting friends from school and waiting for staging to begin (it starts tomorrow!). We'll have two days of staging, where I will meet all the other volunteers from the Eastern Caribbean and finish the mounds of paperwork they gave us. Then, we leave Wednesday morning and fly to St. Lucia for a few days before making our final trip to St. Vincent. Now, I'm just savoring my last moments of free time (not sure how much of that I can expect for a couple of years!) and looking forward to meeting my fellow volunteers tomorrow. I will try to post as often as I can to let everyone know what I am doing and how my experience is going.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Shelby, glad you created this blog. hope you have a great time at staging. call home!
love, mom

Mom said...

hi again.

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Shelby, This will be great for keeping everyone updated. Thanks.
Love, Grandpa & Grandma